Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHOPPING MALL 2011

Well, I don't think there's any point denying that the 2nd half of 2010 was pretty disastrous in terms of keeping this blog updated... Five posts in as many months? And one of those was a post saying that I hadn't been posting enough, a post where I promised all sorts of exciting film reviews that I then never wrote.

Part of the problem, it would appear, is that I watched too many films. Early in the year I set myself the goal of watching 365 different films in the year and, though I did manage that, the goal did rather take over a lot of my free time - time that I would and could (and should?) have spent writing about films here.

I certainly did see some wonderful films over the last year. And some not so wonderful. And some utter dross. Over the next couple of days I'll write about a few of the best individual films or genres but then it's onwards into 2011!

List of 365 Films I watched last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment